A downloadable game
What is Spark?
Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet is a tale of two youths torn between family loyalty and romantic love. Moby Dick, by Herman Melville, focuses on the cost of vengeance. The Spark RPG helps you tell those kinds of stories. It’s about examining your characters’ motivations, convictions, and perspectives.
Spark is a roleplaying, storytelling game. You play the most important characters in a fictional world. You cooperate to tell a story about heroic deeds and personal struggles. Explore the ideas that matter to you.
- Create fictional characters and use them to explore a rich Setting of your making.
- Collaborate with your friends to tell a dynamic story.
- Explore the themes and issues that matter to you.
- Make meaningful choices and drive the story forward.
Challenge your Beliefs.
Play characters with strongly held convictions.
Find out what you can create when those beliefs are tested.
Discover who your character really is.
Make choices that matter.
...A Ronin protects her love against an alien assault.
...A police officer struggles to calm ethnic tensions and prejudice.
...A healer is forced to choose who may be saved.
Build and Discover Worlds
Create a compelling and unique setting from scratch with your friends.
Play in those, or in one of the other engaging published settings;
- NeoNihon: Shogunate Science Fiction
- Quiet Revolution: Montreal Police Drama
- The Elemental Kingdom: Fantasy under Siege
The Spark Roleplaying Game is standalone, including all the rules you need to play. This electronic product contains:
- an interactive, full-colour PDF for computers or tablets
- a printer-friendly PDF version
- a version in Mobi format, for Kindle e-readers
- A version in the open Epub format for other e-readers
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.